Animal Care Taker (Dog)
Dallas, TX 75216 US
Dog Caretaker Job Description
The focus of this role is to provide daily enrichment and care for dogs located at Dallas Animal Services.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 6 months of experience interacting with dogs of all sizes
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, PP, Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in an animal facility or Veterinary Hospital
- Experience around dogs of various sizes and breeds
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Ensure pet safety and well-being
- Observe for any pet medical and/or enrichment needs
- Daily cleaning of pet housing
Knowledge of animal care and experience with dogs
No animal cruelty convictions
No felony drug charges
knowledge of animal care taker and experience with dogs.