2606 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. , Suite 222 Dallas, TX 75215 US
An Administrative Assistant, is responsible for supporting the overall office professionals to help them stay organized and complete tasks that allow them to focus on more advanced responsibilities. Their duties organizing meetings for office professional, greeting office visitors and composing documents on behalf of office professionals as needed.
Administrative Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
The core duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant revolve around supporting others. Their job duties can vary widely, not just from job to job, but from day to day at the same job. On any given day, they may perform a variety of tasks, such as:
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- Utilize Microsoft office to include Word, Power Point and Excel
The administrative assistant is an integral part of the office success and the maintenance of organization stability. This individual will assist the office professionals in daily activities, meetings to include both client and candidate interaction. Must be comfortable with a variety of skill defined employee candidates ranging from general labor to highly skilled professionals.