Dallas, TX 75215 US
General Labor Job Description
We are looking to hire general laborers who possess skills in use of small hand tools and have good hand and eye coordination. This position is general labor in support of the City of Dallas and City of Mesquite. The departments that require this assistance include but not limited to Parks & Recreation, Water Department, Streets, Code Compliance, Warehouse, Maintenance and others. The position could offer a temporary-permanent employment.
General Labor Responsibilities:
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs.
- Handle small hand tools or cleaning equipment
- General knowledge of janitorial, warehouse, labor, landscaping and semi-skilled talent.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift, pull, and manipulate small frame objects.
- Ability to stand, kneel, and walk for up to eight hours a day.
GED or High School Diploma
Work experience is preferred but will train
Background screening will be performed
Second Chance opportunity available on a case by case basis
Reliable transportation to Sunnyvale, TX